Wednesday 14 May 2014

weekend at Ri-Yaz Heritage Resorts & Spa, Kuala Terengganu

3 entries today, i must have been really bored, huh? haha. I was going through my old pictures and decided to update on the blog to share my experience staying at previous hotels around malaysia. Because I have the habit of googling whatever things that i would like to find out especially whenever i want to start travel or make random roadtrips, in this entry ill be telling you about my experience staying at one of the luxurious resort in Kuala Terengganu, Ri-Yaz Heritage Resort & Spa. I think the resort resembles the Meritus Pelangi Beach & Spa in Pantai Chenang Langkawi. The chalets and surrounding are more or less similar only that Ri-Yaz doesnt have its own private beach. Since I frequently stay there before this, they always assign me to the same room. The room is SUPER spacious and I love the fact that my room is just across the pool. but it is situated quite far from the lobby where it was a hassle for me when it comes to breakfast time because i had to call the buggy to take me to the lobby. The breakfast spread was not really nice though because there were not many choice of food available but I guess i can settle with their delicious waffles, cereals, nasi dagang and also salad spread (who can resist salad early in the morningggg hehehe) but the view is SUPERB. i mean if you sit outside during breakfast or anytime ure there at the hotel's restaurant, you can enjoy the view of the sea since there is also a dock for the yachts and shizz. I have also tried their gym and I was really impressed because their equipments are really updated but its kindda upsetting because they hardly switch on the aircond and there was not much ventilation in the gym (or prolly because they do not expect people to go to their gym). Seriouslythough, if you guys are willing to spend your money for comfort, i suggest you stay at Ri-Yaz whenever you are down in Terengganu. apart from the staffs not being able to converse well in English, i think everything else is quite worth the price you paid. hehe. I didnt capture proper pictures mainly because i suck at photography but well enjoy away. hehe.


while at the airport

the view from the gym..and its the same view from the restaurant i guess...nice huh?




No comments: