Saturday 21 June 2014

#ZoeReviews - My Experience at Red 2 Hair Salon, Alor Setar Kedah


Its kindda hard for me to find really good hair salon, being from the most expensive to the cheapest...i have tried most of them here in Kedah and some in Penang. The last hair salon I visited was last year to perm my hair in Red 2 Jalan Pegawai in Alor Setar.

I must say price-wise, they could charge u up til thousands! I did my perm and treatment, bought few stuffs (shampoo+conditioner+hair perfume(yeah,like wtf i know hahaha) and also leave in hair treatment) which costs me RM900. Major WTF.


(atas tu kejung sikit sebab i asked them to straightened it hahahaha)


They are known for turning ur hair into beautiful curls but little did I know, my hair was in super course state and the length was not a proper length to do perm, few days later I ended up looking like a poodle. But if u must find a salon in Kedah to do curls and wouldnt mind spending your moolah, this place is recommended. If u want to straighten your hair, I would recommend u to do your hair in London Saloon in Star Parade. 

All the best with your hair! :)






No comments: